Thursday, February 19, 2009

IF YOU WANT TO GO TO MEXICO!

EVERYBODY!
Today I got a message about how much my tour to Mexico would cost. It's a little up there but defiantly doable. This is just about seeing who wants to go and what each of you think you could contribute to the trip minus the fundraising. I am going to step up and be strict about this. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DO FUNDRAISING YOU ARE NOT GOING AT ALL! yes i can understand that you might need to miss ONE OR TWO. but if you want to be a part of this you will have to work for it. please help me see who wants to really go!
thank you
when you reply i will give you a rough out line of the trip
please also put your name with your comment because i do not know all your usernames : (

9 comments:

NerdySkittles said...

I would really like to go. I can help with anything and do any fundraising. Just give me a date and time.
Kaylee

Murphs said...

I would be very interested in going, but would like a little bit more information before divulging how much I could contribute...

The Number 12 Looks Like Brandon said...

I am interested and wanting to go.I would just like to know where we would be going on our tour.

笑い男(Warai Otoko) said...

sounds cool! count me in....un less the price is to much?

The dog lets Brandon bark at noon said...

Doctor Bombay is cody L.

I would be interested in going mainly if we get to taste some monarchs on our tongues. Also willing to do fundraising

Brandon!

ladysman217 said...

I would be very interested in traveling to Mexico, and I would contribute in fundraising
-Bryce-

Drifter177 said...

MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sure i'll go. quince

We Middle East Beasts Plays For Keeps, yoe foows said...

You have my blade and my wisdom, to the last breath

-Usamah

Unknown said...

i would be willing to go and help fundraise. i just need a rough outline of how much this is gonna cost.

-jake-