Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bloggers


I am severely put out by your participation, or rather, lack thereof. I have only got six comments on the post concerning the baggy-pants issue. There are fourteen approved authors for the blog (besides Ned and I) and twenty-four pending invitations. That means that twenty-four of you didn't even bother to check the mail given to me to accept the invitation I sent you.
I am put out. This means that only eight people--I will assume Ned read at least one of the articles--were qualified to debate today. This is very disheartening, RLA.

Upset'dly yours,
Murphs.

PS: RLA, get some grammar skills! I think there are sign-language monkeys with better grammar than you.

2 comments:

kibbles said...

Srsly?! There's sign language grammar?! That excites me. Tangible grammar. What a sexy sexy concept.

Unknown said...

ZOMG

Mah grammer skillz aree pwnsome

wut chu talkin bout willis

@Kibbles
Yep. Teh internets are 'srs bsns'

(On a side note, I think our next debate should be about waffles.)