Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh Geez

Why is it that when I'm gone for a week and trusting the rest of the core with the responsibility of continuing to ask deep/interesting questions where the student body can answer with a open and unbiased opinions... the blog stagnates and spawns idiocy, all that I have read has been this stupid dribble not one open ended thought filled question. Come on!!! I undermined Ned's authority and placed a few of you in charge that said you would help with the blog yet looking at it now..its was a horrible idea. Someone please fix the blog and make it educational again please, not just a load of crap!!!


thank you and I love you all with all of my heart
-Buggles

p.s ill be back monday

2 comments:

ジョル said...

I completely agree
the best we had was the 'edge of ethics' and a brief talk about the recent mall shooting.
what has happened to the once mighty blog? Why did we only last this long? I suppose all of us RLA student are just too lazy to care about things that matter.
*sigh*
I'm off to drown my sorrows in mountain dew.
see you guys tomorrow.

Murphs said...

We're all losers anyway--anything I or the FluffMan thought up was either dumb or we forgot it by the time a computer was available. Our many apologies, Buggles.