Monday, November 26, 2007

MEEPS

100% PAIN This was the account of when the devil came up from the fiery doom iteself and had licked my tongue.

It was a normal school day. Everyone was at school having a good jolly time. Henry arrived casualy and slumped down in his chair. Staring at everyone behind his eyes of death, he slowly yet surely pulled out what was soon to be then end of my life. At first i saw it and was like " fo sho sun I try that bizzy." Henry laughed a cackling laugh as all the lights dimmed and lighting striked the outside tree. When the lights returned back to there normal color and the lightning outside halted we all got into a little circle. There was the weird kid that wears make-up known as Bryce. Jake the unexplainable. Henry the Mysterious and me Brandon the face. I should have stopped it right when I had the chance to. Right when Henry the Mysterious unscrewed that cap slowly my soul slowly left my body. There was a rumble coming from the bottle. The lights went out. The only source of light was this bottle of 100% Pain. We all took a shot of the Fire itself at the same time. When there was a explosion. Everyone fell out of there seat and a giant hole opened in the center of the cirlce. A demon slowly jumped out. He pulled our tongues out at the same time. He jumped on our tongues with his black hooves. The he ran it over with his caddilac. He jumped back into his whole. It was over never to be talked about again until now. That day the devil had licked my tongue. The Legend lives on.

No comments: