Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The day we all gave up(another day at RLA)

Having attended RLA(a high school in which most would rather eat painfully hot peppers than learn about world issues) I have gained a sense of resentment towards society. The walls drip with time; wasted and drowning slowly into a bitter ending to another day. Each second is a rain drop in your eye; nothing fatal; just enough to make the time spent here more and more discouraging. Every day when I wake up I expect the men in white coats to pull me out of my bed like angels in a deleriant haze; I know they're here to throw me into solitary confinement again. I Pull a button off my coat before the doors slam shut and and the chains grow around me like vines. Perhaps if i can search for a button in the dark I won't secome to madness. And another month passes; no longer am I the person i was. A slight glimmer of frost like the harvest of another crop of ambition towed away in a truck and left to build up Valor again. Time is in itself a drug and will undoubtedly prove the most lethal. And time here is a dying bird in flight; we feel the wind under our wings but also the rain weighing us down; this can't go on forever. The desire to change or delude the sickness fades. The feathers on this southbound ship are soaked, freezing and veering north; we are alone in this grey blizzard sky and will surely loose sight of the shore. It's eyes quietly shutting in the docile labrinth of clouds never to gleam in light of the stars again; and we decend into the deadening black below without a hope of a clear breath or celing to remember.

1 comment:

Stoicned said...

Your Quote:

"Time is in itself a drug and will undoubtedly prove the most lethal. And time here is a dying bird in flight; we feel the wind under our wings but also the rain weighing us down; this can't go on forever."

Whoa....that's heavy. Like bricks. On top of my soul. Weighing me down.